Monday, January 14, 2008

A Post To Start It Off....

Well for some time I have been interested in the world of blogging. I have set up other "blogs"
however they came with other services. Mainly Myspace and StumbleUpon. I use them somewhat regularly, however I wouldn't mind having one dedicated blog that I maintain. The problem is, what do I write about?

Seeing how I am into music I guess I should review CD's, Bands and concerts.
But thats not what everyone might want. The ultimate power behind this blog is mine. I can choose what I want to say, what messages I want people to hear. This blog allows me to have a voice on the internet.

So I guess this blog will just be a little documentation project of mine. Things I see, People I encounter, Ideas I come up with, Books I have read, Websites I have loved. Things I dislike. Well I am excited to get this blog up and running. I am not looking to make money off this, but maybe a have a few readers out there who like what they read. If so then a job well done in my book.Well, so long for now.

No comments: